Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Due to potential conflict with state and local laws, we do not ship high-capacity magazines to individual purchasers in certain cities or in the states listed below. However, you may be able to purchase them from a local HCMAGS Dealer.
- Aurora, Chicago, Franklin Park, and Oak Park Illinois
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.
Magazines ordered through Hcmags.com cannot be shipped outside the U.S. For Canada Sales, please contact Canadian Outdoor Distributing at 289-252-0406 or Toll Free:866-966-0406. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual foreign sales outside of the U.S. and Canada, please contact Brownells Special Order line at 800-741-0015
Return Merchandise Authorization
Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfation. If any product you purchase from us ever fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, contact us via our Contact Page and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:
- Shipping costs both ways are non-refundable, unless the return is caused by a manufacturer's defect. Orders that were shipped at no charge with a "Free Shipping" offer will have the cost of the original shipping deducted from the refund amount.
- Items that have been used may not be returned unless defective.
- Returns must include all accessories as shipped. Refunds will be adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customers expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don't return the item.
- All returns must be prepaid. Insurance on returns is at your option and at your expense and risk. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to carrier immediately for proper claim handling.
Please use our Contact Page to request a return. You must notify HC Mags of your intention to return an item. A Customer Service Representative will email you either a Return Authorization confirmation or the reason for a denial. If you do not receive an email response within 24 hours, please call us at 877-244-9578, Ext 102.
Security and Personal Information
1. Services and links on our Web site
This Web site contains links to other web sites. Be advised that HC Mags is not responsible for the confidentiality practices of those sites. The statement of confidentiality applies only to this Web site.
2. Information gathered automatically
We combine the information from visits to our Web site with anonymous and specific data from identified persons for the following reasons:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Improving the ergonomics and browsing features of our site
- Customers management
Cookies are information files saved on your computer. Our cookies do not contain personal or confidential information.
You can deactivate the cookies at any time although in that case, you will be unable to order on-line.
4. Collection and use of your personal data
We only collect the personal data of visitors who have registered to use our services. We do not share or allow access to any personal data in any way at any time.
We do not disclose your personal information to our dealers, divisions or other businesses. We can assure you that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions or other authorities unless required by law.
6. Accessing the personal data we have gathered
You can ask us about all the personal information we have gathered about you by sending an email at email@example.com.
Once the request has been received, we will supply all the information we have collected about you within a week, free of charge. We may ask for proof of identification.
We reserve the right to refuse your access to information request. You will be notified as to the reasons of the refusal.
You can view, modify and update your personal information once you’ve opened a session on our Web site.
7. Support for our Statement of Confidentiality
For any information concerning our Statement of Confidentiality, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Security Policy
All your personal information is securely transmitted to our Web site using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption key from GeoTrust.
We have implemented policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information we have gathered against:
- Unauthorized access
- Unwanted disclosure or use by third parties
- Unauthorized modifications
- Destruction or loss of information
All credit card information is encrypted when the order is processed. We do not keep the credit card numbers in our servers. We use secure servers protected by the strongest firewalls currently available on the market. Physical access to these severs is limited and controlled.
All employees that have access to or that are involved in processing your personal information are bound by a confidentiality clause.
All these controls and procedures that are in place guaranty that your online shopping experience is secure.